Change Facebook Business Page Name
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More option to see all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization may occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine as well as accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have just revealed you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your question could be included in the faqd section.