If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your job, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
Delete A Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Let us know everything about it in the comments.