If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
Delete Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts in other places? Let us know about it in the comments.