Facebook Banner Dimensions
What are the dimensions of my Page's profile image and cover image?
Your Page's profile picture:
- Displays at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computers, 140 × 140 pixels on mobile phones and also 50 × 50 pixels on a lot of function phones
- Must go to least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be chopped to fit a square
- Is located 16 pixels from the left as well as 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computer systems
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and also 196 pixels from the top of your cover picture on smartphones
Your Page's cover photo:
- Screens at 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels high on your Page on computers as well as 640 pixels broad by 360 pixels tall on mobile phones
- Doesn't present on function phones
- Have to go to least 399 pixels wide and also 150 pixels tall
- Tons fastest as an sRGB JPG documents that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and also less than 100 kilobytes
-For account images as well as cover pictures with your logo design or text, you might obtain a much better outcome by using a PNG file.
What concerning the resolution?
As well as this dimension adjustment we have actually opted for a high resolution recommendation since we are likewise thinking about the increase of higher res tools such as Retina Display-- you want your cover pictures to look all crisp as well as clear there too do not you! 1920px x 1080px future proofs you to some extent as well as covers off practically any other gadget presently on the marketplace.
On resolution Facebook doesn't aid when it claims "Remember that your cover photo must go to least 400 pixels broad and 150 pixels high". This is just a minimum size and also in our experience we locate it way too grainy and the guidance offers no guidance on secure areas for message.
So long as it's not an insane dimension you will not be punished for posting a good big high res photo (this utilized to be the instance with Facebook Teams where compression was used) however say goodbye to.
One word of caution, relying on the screen you make use of to watch (i.e. non high res/retina display screen), you might locate the photo a little blurry. We've trying out JPG vs PNG as well as a variety of dimensions from 640x360 right to 1640x923. Currently 820x461 often looks the sharpest on older display screens yet we would certainly still recommend 1920px x 1080px for ideal future proofing.