How Do I Link My Facebook To My Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" button. You could link your individual profile (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username and also password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and could select just what kind of material you would love to share by clicking packages.
Right here you can make a decision how much information you want to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and you're good to go! Currently you'll have the ability to just publish a standing update in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both services and post two separate updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will immediately trim your blog post with an instantly created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the initial post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative and pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.