How Do I Set Up Facebook For My Business
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Make certain you aren't logged right into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the link on the front Page that claims "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have slightly various 'about' areas that allow you to include various types of info. For example, a Resident Business of Location' could have opening up times. You could transform this in the future.
Step 3: Complete the information in the form. You will certainly after that be sent a confirmation e-mail so make sure you make use of and email address that you have accessibility to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The next part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Just comply with the motivates to finish the Page. You can also avoid this process in the meantime or complete developing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account might be required when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit staff activity while on Facebook.
- Lower the risk entailed with connecting the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and don't want to Create one.
What can (and also can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two primary feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create and also take care of Facebook Adverts.
This includes posting to your Pages (including occasions, photos etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising articles and various other.
However, there are things you can not do that you could if you carry out the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You cannot make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about various other Pages or access your Page's news feed).
- You do not have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can not alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Additionally, you can't utilize Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a remark).
- Sign up with or manage any type of Facebook Teams.