How Do I Untag A Picture On Facebook
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook as well as click on the "notifications" button/icon situated on top of the web page. (Tip: symbol is the world/globe image situated at the top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification consisting of info about the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. When you find the best notification, click on the image web link and also it will redirect you to the taged picture.
4. At the bottom of the picture, click "Options" and also choose Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a list of Options discussing why you want to remove the tag (i.e. I want to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, and so on) will appear. Select the proper one and click "Continue" Voila! You have actually successfully gotten rid of the tag from the image and it will certainly not appear in your Facebook Photos.
How to Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Surface Picture on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Look at the name detailed in the top-right edge of the screen. If the detailed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name as well as select your business name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your company web page will certainly fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel till you see the name as well as address of your business detailed under your cover image. Click the "Photos" option simply to the right of your company address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface photos you have submitted. Click the picture including the tag you desire to remove, and it will automatically expand. A checklist of all the marked individuals shows up to the right of the image.
4. Move your computer mouse over the name of the individual you desire to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.