How Do You Make Facebook Pictures Private
Technique 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will open the image.
- The picture has to be one that you published, not just one of you that someone else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol typically looks like a shape of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll locate listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly alter your picture's privacy to make sure that just you could see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper ideal edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's existing privacy setting. For instance, the album might have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the correct time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower right edge of the image and pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.