How Do You Make Your Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uncomfortable, right here's just how you can stop these viewings, and also make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, as well as enter your personal timeline by clicking on the web link that includes your name as well as account image, situated on the right side of the leading bar.
2. As soon as there, click the button that claims "Friends" This web link will certainly lie directly above package where you write status updates, article photos/videos, and also create life occasions.
3. After that, in the "Friends" field of this page, go to the top right edge, and try to find a small image of a pencil. Click on this, and after that click on the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Finally, in the top portion of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow located on the appropriate side, as well as select the personal privacy setup that works finest for you.
If you want to have the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me" Nonetheless, you do have various other choices. You can make the list readily available to people who are friends with you (Friends), or limit it to your specifically buddies (friends Except Acquaintances). You can even develop a custom list of who can, and can not access the list (Custom). If you later choose to drop these protection restrictions totally, you could always make your friends list available to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrowhead that says "More Options" to see other choices for who can, as well as can not, view your friend list.
Maintain Personal Info Personal
We wish your improved safety setups will provide you peace of mind as you discover one of the most prominent social media network on the planet.