How To Block Page In Facebook
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as area to watch the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box as well as click "Okay" to get rid of and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he published on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You can check out a checklist of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and pick "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the individual to access your page once again.
Incentive: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: