How To Block A Page On Facebook
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to check out the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and also click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You can see a list of banned users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and choose "Banned" in individuals Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to allow the individual to access your page again.
Benefit: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: