It appears there is an one-time button enabled, and as long as you haven't exercised this privilege yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never selected a username to begin with, currently's your possibility to protect a far better LINK as well as e-mail compared to the arbitrarily created number assigned by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer when you pick the brand-new one.
How To Change Facebook Url Name
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the field provided. Facebook will let you recognize whether that username is readily available. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly let you alter it once. You are likewise intended to utilize your actual name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you locate a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is related to your Facebook account and energetic!
If you have your old URL linked to your site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.