Is your Facebook account photo obtaining a little old and stale? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Change A Profile Photo On Facebook
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you wish to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the photo to your taste. Select "Save", and also the photo is set as your account pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you want to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you wish to utilize.
- While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the picture, then pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you wish to utilize.
-While the picture is displayed on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your taste, then choose Done when you're finished.