How To Check My Facebook History
Click the gear symbol in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, and also go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" option. Click on it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the application's summary web page. On the next web page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" button to give permission for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see all of the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous mins to pack the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's details web page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the application to recover your Facebook profile data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You page that loads. You will see a list of names with direct connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Before section. If a person has deleted you as a friend considering that you installed the application, then that person's name is received this area. For ideal results, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to going back to the application to examine that has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your web browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see photos in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this web page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last few days. You could go back to this sight at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button on top of any FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to view all the pictures that you have actually ever before uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the app tons, it may take a number of mins to show the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will see all of the pictures ever before uploaded by that Friend. You could independently see the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.