If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How To Delete Page On Facebook That I Made
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us recognize everything about it in the remarks.