Yet before you begin, be aware that you will not have the ability to recuperate your account when you have actually removed it, which suggests you will not have the ability to access your videos or acquisitions made through the application. However, shared info like conversations with various other customers might still come to the various other users associated with those conversations.
Presuming you're fine with every one of that, here's just how to delete your TikTok account
How to Delete a Tiktok Account1. Open your TikTok app on your apple iphone or Android device and log into your account, if required.
2. Toggle over to the "Me" section.
3. Touch the 3 dots in the top-right corner of the display.
4. Select "Manage my account."
5. Tap "Delete account" at the bottom of the display.
6. Adhere to the on-screen motivates to proceed and also validate your selection to delete.
Read More: How to Remove A Facebook AccountYou might have to go through a confirmation process after touching "Delete account" at the end of the "Manage my account" page, if for example, you utilized your Google account to create your TikTok account.