How To Link Facebook And Twitter Accounts
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could connect your personal profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
When you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following display as well as can pick just what sort of material you wish to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you can determine how much info you want to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and you're good to go! Currently you'll have the ability to merely upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both services and also publish two different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will instantly trim your message with an immediately created short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is authenticated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" alternative and select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.