So, while the information below will offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety concerns that may occur. In the actions below, I'll reveal you ways to inspect the security prior to you even post, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Post Your Twitter Link On Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video clip. If you have not enjoyed it already, do not enjoy it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the specific Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will probably simply discourage your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that present a globe icon. This means that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy setups are alright, just choose the URL in the internet browser and copy it. Since you get on the page dedicated to this details video, image, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you intend to share. In this situation, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you wish to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to shorten the web link yourself, you could always use a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and then connected to your Twitter account.