How To Remove A Like From Facebook
How you can remove Facebook likes:
1. On your account just below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll right to the bottom till you locate the area „ likes".
3. Make sure you've chosen „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" web link at the end of package:
5. The resulting tab will certainly offer you a list of all your likes as ceramic tiles with sneak peek picture. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
Ways to Remove a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" someone's Facebook Status does several points. First, it places your name under the Status, revealing visitors that you liked it. Second, it sends out a notification to whoever uploaded the Status. Third, if one more customer posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll likewise obtain notices. Remove such from another person's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" button by chance or want to remove it for one more reason. You can likewise remove your very own Status updates from your timeline, even if one more user has liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from an additional Individual's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and go into the name of the individual whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the individual on the list that shows up.
3. Discover the Status that you liked in the person's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link below the Status.
Remove Your Own "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook as well as click your profile link in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. Locate the Status upgrade that you wish to remove in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade and click the pencil icon in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to validate your choice.