How To Reset Facebook Account
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right edge of any kind of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Setup" alternative from the drop-down list, both of which allow you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn changes to settings like your name, username as well as networks, most of which could just be changed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to enable or disable settings like login notifications and also authorizations, in addition to application passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and also "Blocking" options to transform your settings for exactly how you can be found on Facebook and by which, as well as how others can engage with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that show up close to your desired settings to earn and also validate adjustments. Readjust the target market selector tool where readily available to designate just how you share your content as well as exactly how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for exactly how Facebook alerts you regarding activity that worries you. The "View" as well as "Edit" alternatives enable you to make as well as validate any changes. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to remove your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Utilize the "Followers" tab to turn following on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and also various other Facebook participants utilize. Click the "Edit" connect to alter settings for specific apps or click the "X" to eliminate an application entirely.