How To See Old Posts In Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook and also log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and also select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is satisfied, Facebook will certainly email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail notification you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to watch every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to use the internet browser search performance to swiftly discover posts you wish to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook internet site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook consent pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to check out different post kinds consisting of wall surface messages, condition updates, notes, web links, pictures, videos, check-ins, pages and occasions.
4. Click "Older Items First" to choose various type alternatives for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the internet browser search performance to promptly discover messages you intend to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter key phrases to search your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also select "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to look your Facebook wall utilizing the browser search functionality.