Facebook gives separate listings of individuals and other Pages that have liked your Page. The listings are sorted to make sure that the most recent 'likes' of your Page appear first.
How To See Who Likes Your Facebook Page
Steps to finding out that has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop or tablet computer:
1. Most likely to your Facebook organisation Page. (Make certain you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' link. (See Smart device steps additionally down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the checklist of choices on the left as well as click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals and also Other Pages' area opens up, it will open to a checklist of 'Individuals Who Similar To This Page' and also show:.
- Their account picture.
- Their name.
- The date each one liked your Page.
You could scroll through the names to see that has actually liked your Page - they're arranged beginning with the most current sort - or utilize the search area (see listed below) to locate a specific name.
To discover exactly what Pages have liked your Page click the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' field.
The listing will include the Page name, the Page's account picture and also the day when they liked your Page.
On a smart device:
- Go to your Facebook company Page. (Make sure you're logged in to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' web link that shows up close to and underneath your Page's cover photo.
- Scroll down the checklist of choices until you discover the 'Edit Settings' web link, after that click.
- Scroll down the list of 'Settings' up until you come to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu choices supplied to check out the info you are interested in seeing:
> People That Like This Page.
> Pages That Like This Page.
> Prohibited Individuals and also Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page provides a riches of information about those that have liked your Page.
As soon as you've scrolled with the names and pictures of those who have 'suched as' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies at the top of your Page, just below the major Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab supplies all kind of information pertaining to Likes, Reach, Page Views, Activities on Page, Posts, People, and so on.
For example, you can discover:
- what countries and also cities your followers are from, and also their numbers;.
- what portion of your fans are females or men;.
- what portion of your followers fall into different age;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the variety of people gotten to with your material;.
- ... and a lot more!