How To Untag Someone On Facebook App
Removing the post
1. Situate the story you want to eliminate a tag from and float over the story.
2. Click the Pencil icon as well as select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Accessibility the initial post you shared as well as click the "Share" switch to share the post again without the tags.
Eliminate Image Tags
1. Find the image with the tagged individual you wish to get rid of and click the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the bottom of the photo.
3. Float over the person's name you want to get rid of from the image as well as pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Images
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each image you intend to get rid of tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button and confirm that you wish to eliminate the tagged photos.
Pointer: You can eliminate your own tag from any kind of image or post by hovering over the story, selecting the Pencil symbol and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
Ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post in question.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're taking care of a large number of posts, you can do something else that's not so taxing:
- Head to your Activity Log (you could arrive by picking the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you wish to untag yourself from, and click the Edit button next to them on the right.
- Afterwards, click on "Report/Remove Tag"