Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old as well as stale? Change it up a bit with these steps.
How To Upload A New Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you wish to utilize for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and also the photo is set as your account pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you wish to make use of.
- While the picture is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then select Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you want to use.
-While the image is presented on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your liking, after that select Done when you're completed.