Make A Facebook Post
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you wish to upload. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your material into the post box. You can additionally add a colored history by clicking one of the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only supported for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Add more content to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click among the choices situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to choose a picture or video from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to select a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Marked Friends will receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the home window.