Schedule Facebook Post
Technique 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly have to be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternative Facebook page. It is very important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for pages you have produced-- points like groups, fan pages, business web pages, and so forth. To obtain to among these web pages, click the small arrow in the top right of your main feed screen (near the globe and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually developed.
-If you haven't already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the exact same menu. See our article on producing a small company page for additional information.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you have actually produced, start keying a condition upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you could additionally place media into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" link above the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow next to heaven and also white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and also time. In the home window that appears, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the little calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the time as well as making use of the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You must arrange your post at least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts up to 6 months in advance.
-All times describe your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will now be arranged to post automatically at the day and time you have actually supplied. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.