Share Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you want to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick who you intend to share the post with. You could repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you own or as a private message to one more user.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to decide to exclude certain people or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, however uses the opportunity to include in the initial message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Tip: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you desire to share and push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly give credit rating to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have permission to do so. If the post contains personal details, the customer could not want the post shown anyone outside their very own circle of friends.