What Do I Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to post. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your web content right into the post box. You can also add a colored history by clicking one of the color obstructs below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just sustained for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Add a lot more content to your post. If you wish to add even more to your post, click among the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to select a photo or video from your computer to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to select a friend or group of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will certainly get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right corner of the window.