How To Block Someone From Your Facebook Business Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to view the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box and click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You could see a checklist of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also pick "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to enable the individual to access your page again.
Benefit: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: