Nevertheless, regrettably, while Xbox accounts aren't the same as Microsoft accounts, they are not counted as individual accounts either and are bound to the Microsoft accounts they are associated with. That being the case, it is not possible for individuals to just remove their Xbox accounts-- if a user wants to erase their Xbox account, they are going to have to completely shut the Microsoft account connected with that Xbox account.
What you need to know about shutting a Microsoft account is that as soon as you shut your Microsoft account, you will shed access to every one of the Microsoft products and services that require you to sign in with your Microsoft account and its passwords. This includes any kind of and all content, applications and video games that require you to check in with your Xbox account or Microsoft account. On top of that, you can not simply shut your Microsoft account at a moment's notification-- instead, you need to mark your Microsoft represent closure, after which it will take 60 days for the account to be shut, at which point you will certainly for life lose access to all of the Microsoft services as well as content related to that specific Microsoft account.
How to Delete Xbox AccountTo complete erasing your Xbox account by closing your Microsoft account, you require to:
- Click on this link and sign in making use of the Microsoft account the Xbox account you want to remove is connected with, along with its password.
- Click on Security in the toolbar on top of the page.
- Click More security settings options at the bottom of the web page.
- Microsoft might request for your account password-- if it does, just supply it. Microsoft may additionally send you a safety and security code to your phone or to your email-- if it does, simply supply the code you get to the website.
- Click More security settings.
- Scroll to the really bottom of the web page as well as click Close my account.
- Have a look whatsoever things Microsoft recommends you do before shutting your account. When done, simply click Next.
- On the following page, examine each of the checkboxes once you have not just review however have additionally comprehended each of them.
- Click on Mark account for closure at the end of the page. When you do so, it will be comprehended that you recognize the fact that in 60 days' time, you will shed accessibility to all Microsoft websites, services, web content as well as information via this details Microsoft account which this is going to be permanent. The target Microsoft account will after that be noted for closure.
That's it! All you require to do next is wait, and as soon as 60 days are up, the Microsoft account your marked for closure will be nearby the people at Microsoft, and also the Xbox account related to the Microsoft account will certainly additionally be no more. While having to close your whole Microsoft account just to remove your Xbox account does sound a little bit a lot more severe, it is, regrettably, the only way of shutting an Xbox account currently readily available to individuals.