You need to be the host of the occasion to uninvite someone, and also they won't get any kind of notification that you did so-- so if they currently approved as well as recognize when and also where it is, you're still mosting likely to need to tell them they're not welcome. Nonetheless, they won't have the ability to see the occasion web page any longer, so if they don't have the info or didn't RSVP yet, you're good to go.
You ought to additionally note that this action is final - when you uninvite someone, you can't reinvite them.
So, if you still wish to proceed, below's exactly how to uninvite somebody from a Facebook event.
How to uninvite someone from a Facebook event on a computer1. Most likely to the occasion page you are hosting on Facebook on your Mac or COMPUTER.
2. Click on the "Going, Maybe, Invited" web link
3. Discover the name of the individual you want to uninvite, and also click the "X" beside it to eliminate the individual from the event.
How to uninvite someone from a Facebook event on a mobile device1. Open the occasion web page in your Facebook mobile app.
2. Tap the "Responses" field.
3. Next to the name of the individual you wish to uninvite, tap the pencil icon.
4. On top of the pop-up food selection, tap "Remove from event."