To make certain that your gadget is safe from prying eyes as well as ears, though, you'll require to make sure that the WhatsApp on your phone is current. Ideally, your phone immediately has updated WhatsApp behind-the-scenes, yet considering that a few of us keep automatic app updates impaired, that may not be the case. After you finish this, have a look at our overview for Just how to Use WhatsApp to understand all of its methods.
How to Update the WhatsApp on Android1. Open Up Play Store.
2. Touch the Menu switch.
3. Faucet My apps & games.
4. Tap Installed.
5. Locate as well as tap WhatsApp Messenger.
6. Strike Learn more and also scroll to the bottom.
7. Under App details, verify what variation you get on. If you get on variation 2.19.134. If so, like right here, you're safe, your variation of WhatsApp is updated.
8. If you get on an earlier version, scroll to the top and also tap Update.
How to Update the WhatsApp on iPhone1. Open Up the App Store.
2. Tap Updates.
3. Scroll to WhatsApp as well as touch 'More' to see your most recent variation number.
4. If you're on variation 2.19.51, you're updated, and also completely safe.
5. If you get on an older variation, you'll see a button that claims UPDATE (and not OPEN). Faucet that to upgrade WhatsApp.