The other hand is that often the thesaurus will overenthusiastically correct you. If you make a typo on the very same word too many times or frequently type a specific word in all caps or with a few additional letters for focus, Gboard might begin keying it that way at all times.
The simple service to this problem is clearing your Gboard background. Doing this will remove Google's whole memory of your saved application information, so if you have a lengthy thesaurus with a lot of colloquial terms or punctuations, you may want to take into consideration being vigilant in fixing your key-board.
If you do find you wish to remove your Gboard background, right here's how to do it.
How to clear your Gboard history on an iPhone1. Open the Gboard application.
2. Tap Key-board settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom as well as tap Clear my dictionary.
4. In the pop-up box that appears, select "OK.".
How to clear your Gboard history on an Android1. Open your phone's "Settings" menu.
2. Faucet "System.".
3. Select "Languages & input.".
4. Under Keyboards, choose "Virtual keyboard.".
5. Select "Gboard.".
6. At the end of the Gboard Settings menu, pick "Advanced.".
7. Scroll until you see "Delete learned words and data." Tap it.
8. To validate that you wish to erase them all, retype the numeric code supplied and also touch "OK.".